How We Hire FAQs
Hiring Process faqs
Most Popular Questions
What positions are open?
What is the timeline for getting hired?
We are growing fast and are almost always hiring, so we typically respond quickly if we want to move forward with you. The length of the hiring process depends on the position, but we will stay in touch with you to make sure you have the information you need.
Is this too good to be true?
Nope. We know it sounds like it might be, but we have been recognized as one of the Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for many good reasons!
What are the steps in the hiring process?
- Submit your resume to apply through Isolved.
- You will receive an automated email acknowledging that we have received your resume.
- We will contact you if we determine you are potentially a good fit and we want to conduct an interview, which may be virtual, by phone, and/or in person, depending on the position and your location.
- Our HR department and the Department Manager confer regarding candidates and determine top candidate(s).
- We will provide an offer in writing, if you are selected.
- We conduct a background check and drug test (excluding marijuana).
- Offers may be rescinded based on the results of the background check and drug test.
- We set a start date, which may be when the next training class for your position is scheduled.
How many employees are at YSG/RefiJet?
Since inception in 2016, we have grown to approximately 200 employees in 2021.
Looking To Work for a First-Class FinTech Firm?
We welcome and celebrate different perspectives to help our company, our partners, and our clients.